Monday, August 20, 2007

sliced fish ban mian @ Food Junction Harbourfront Centre


After a grueling gym session (no it wasn't that grueling really, it just sounds better when I say that, rather than admit that I went to the gym because I got a free pass for 1 week and didn't want to waste it), I wanted to have a healthy meal.
So sliced fish ban mian sounded very healthy to me. Interestingly it came in a steamboat pot, with a burning white piece of wax placed in the centre to keep this thing hot. Not bad. It wasn't too salty, and it was not too MSG-laden (I didn't have a terrible thirst after, but I figure all food court stalls add a little bit of MSG to their food). It was really quite tasty and comforting, all for SGD4.50.

1 comment:

gelota said...

replica bags qatar gucci replica handbags q1n19o4l66 replica bags toronto replica bags paypal accepted have a peek at this web-site t7u09f7i50 replica bags delhi replica bags pakistan replica hermes bag e2b06u4g90 replica bags