Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shin Kushiya @ Vivocity

This was eaten before I went on maternity leave...

I was very hungry!

This is the set that I ordered... pretty good value for SGD 20 I think.


Here is a close up... I was supposed to have a grilled prawn, but I wasn't keen so I substituted for the quail's egg. I've substituted for chicken balls before too. I think they are quite flexible about this, which is quite nice.


The flavoured salt that they provided... plum salt and curry salt. Not really necessary since the skewers were tasty enough.



The Foie Gras skewers with sliced apple... Oishi! Quite decadent really, and pretty big portions.. Not cheap though. I think it is about 9 dollars per skewer.


The beef skewers were tasty too. Loved it.


The salmon belly always tastes good..


This one, was recommended by a friend and it was not bad indeed. Pork wrapped with shiso leaf and seaweed.


I was so stuffed by the end of the meal... and my wallet was much emptier...

No comments: